Great Falls, Montana General Practice Attorney Helping Clients Resolve Legal Problems
Seasoned attorney with more than 30 years of experience
guiding clients through the legal process
Robert M. Kampfer in Great Falls, Montana represents individuals and businesses in northern and western Montana in matters of probate, veterans benefits, Social Security disability and much more. Clients for veterans benefits extend nationwide. Robert M. Kampfer has more than 30 years of experience and a proven track record of securing full and fair compensation for his clients. I offer every client personalized attention so that I can understand all of the important details of your individual legal situation and determine the best course of action to help secure positive results. I work diligently to guide you through the legal system and make sure that I use each and every opportunity to help. I derive my professional and personal satisfaction from the opportunities to help people resolve their problems through the legal system. To schedule a free half-hour initial consultation and find out how I can help you through your legal issues, call Robert M. Kampfer today.
From case inception to conclusion, focused on representing you
Robert M. Kampfer understands the stress of engaging the legal system. I work closely with every client from case inception to conclusion to secure your peace of mind and to help you get results. I am:
- Experienced — I have more than 30 years of experience helping clients achieve full and fair compensation in their legal matters. I fully apply my knowledge to the benefit of each client so that I can best represent you with your individual legal needs.
- Focused — I am committed to my clients. I am ready to help you through the complex process of probate, obtaining veterans benefits or Social Security disability benefits and other legal problems. I am more than willing to go the extra mile to help you reach a successful resolution.
- Client-centered — I provide personalized attention to each client so that I can fully understand and best address your legal needs. I want to help you get results so that you can carry on with your life. My legal services are efficient and cost-effective to best serve you.
Dedicated attorney helping clients in a variety of general practice areas
Robert M. Kampfer is devoted to helping clients through the legal processes involved with probate, veterans benefits, Social Security disability and much more.
- Probate — In my probate practice, I guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex process of probating an estate — including filing a will with the probate court, transferring assets and paying estate taxes.
- Veterans benefits — In my veterans benefits practice, I represent veterans nationwide who need help obtaining access to the compensation and assistance to which they are entitled from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Social Security Disability — My Social Security Disability practice helps clients seeking Social Security Disability benefits file Social Security claims and follows through as far as necessary to ensure that you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
Contact a Great Falls, Montana attorney ready to help you today
To schedule a free half-hour initial consultation, call Robert M. Kampfer in Great Falls, Montana today at
406-727-9540 or contact me online.